Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Once upon a time


I was a cute child
Then I grew up (sort of)
















My brother was also sort of cute




But I think that I had better fashion sense. His school didn't require a uniform that year and now, he has to live with that for the rest of his life.

I had a more sensible school and we wore tunics and jackets for most of the year. When I got older, they let us wear other clothing for photo day. When I look back and see the great misfortune that is 1970s fashion (yes, I'm that old), I appreciate my navy tunic and white tights.


See my pink sweater? My beloved Aunt Mary bought that for me and even though I was not a 'pink' girl, I loved that sweater. Mary isn't as cool as my Aunt Vivian but she always made me feel special. Vivian is my hero. I'll tell you about her one day.

No comments: