Saturday, April 21, 2007

More moo stuff

Cuz they're just that cute (and I've got the network cooperating), I've got a few shots of the little Moo-sters

I was sort of winging it with this batch; the next batch has much better images. I love the concept, though - a little card to hand out. How many times do you meet someone and want to stay in touch with them. It's pretty non-invasive to simply hand the person a Moo and say 'hey, drop me a line sometime' - nothing creepy 'bout that.

This has been such a stressful week - my astrologer-mother will tell you that it's because we're wrapping up a Mercury retrograde so things are starting to consider moving forward again. I rushed to complete that huge grant application, copy it and deposit it at the office. It wouldn't have been half as bad if I had planned better - so much of it should have been completed during the week, not at the last minute. I've been trapped in the house during these much-needed sunny days, calming the pets and ignoring the screaming, foul-mouthed workers who have taken over my space. My blood pressure has been through the roof... I didn't eat so I had foul-mouth low blood sugar breath, there were loose horses running the length of the Appleton side road (my chosen route), mapquest couldn't locate the address, I was feeling panicky and then, the person who accepted my application told me that it was 'very long'. Oh, just shoot me now!

I don't know what you're doing today but whatever it is, I hope that it brings you joy and smiles. I, for one, will be working in my yard, playing ball with the dogs and laughing at daredevil Pablo as he struts around the scaffolding, meowing for attention. That should be enough to make up for this past week Maybe my cardinals will be nest-building today, too

Ahhhh Crap - the workers just showed up. Is there no peace to be had?!?

No comments: